There are 8 weeks of camp available this summer:
Teen Girls (13-17 yrs) June 30- July 5 Register here!
New Teen Girls (11-13 yrs) July 7-12 Register here!
Intermediate Girls (9-11 yrs) July 14-19 Register here!
Junior Girls (7-9 yrs) July 21-26 Register here!
Junior Boys (7-9 yrs) Aug 4 - 9 Register here!
Intermediate Boys (10-12 yrs) Aug 11-16 Register here!
Teen Boys (13-18 yrs) August 19-23 Register here!
Canoe Trip Aug 26 - 30 (Monday to Friday)
(must have been a teen camper in 2018 or a staff member in 2019 to attend canoe trip in 2019)
There will be some pre-trip instruction that will include preparation and packing of the supplies needed for the trip, followed by a three night canoe trip from North Lake paddling back to RLBC
Where in the world is Round Lake Bible Camp?
click here for map!
ABOUT THE CAMP
This is our 75th camping season at Round Lake Bible Camp
The campers stay in cabins with single sized bunks - bring your own pillows, blankets, and fitted sheet
There are outhouses by the cabins and sinks by the main lodge for washing and brushing teeth
Daily Schedule (Subject to change for special events/outings, age of campers and weather)
cabin clean up
tuck shop time (bring up to $2 / Day for candy) - t shirts, jogging pant, sweater, hats, also available
camp fire program
cabin time / lights out
overnight canoe trip / sleeping in tents (teen camps) and knee boarding (during teen camp)
The tuck shop is open week days with $2 /day limit on snacks. We also have T shirts $15, Sweat shirts $35, hats $12
DO NOT BRING– If these items are found, they will be confiscated and returned at the end of camp
- electronic entertainment (iPods, iPads, DS, tablets, etc.)
- cell phones
- Knives (including all pocket knives and filet knives)
- cigarettes, alcohol, drugs
- indecent literature
- foul language (difficult to confiscate and will not be returned)
KIT LIST for summer camps
- remaining camp fees
- tuck money for candy / gift store (max $2 / day on candy)(RLBC clothing is available)
- completed health form
- medications if needed with written instructions
- small packsack for day hike
- warm sleeping bag or blankets, pillow, single size fitted sheet,
- clothing for the week - t shirts, socks, underwear, pants, shorts,
- (modest clothing - no short shorts / mini skirts / low cut tops)
- plastic bag for dirty laundry
- hat with brim
- jacket or hoodie
- bathroom supplies, towel, washcloth, soap, shampoo,
- toothbrush, toothpaste, brush or comb, hair ties
- drinking cup or water bottle with owner’s name on it
- bathing suit, t shirt to cover 2 pc suits and towel, sunscreen, a few clothespins,
- runners (may get wet / muddy)
- Other nice to have things
- Bible if you have one
- flashlight, mosquito repellant,
- raincoat and boots, sunglasses
- favourite doll, toy or stuffed animal
- wholesome books or journal / drawing book
- fishing gear, ball glove, water shoes
- dressier clothes for Friday dinner
- musical instrument
TEEN CAMPERS: Bring old runners, sandals, or water shoes to wear walking through the rapids on the overnight canoe trip along with:
- backpack or duffle bag
- sleeping pad (if you own one)
- water bottle
- flash light